We are in a period of significant growth and are looking for a proactive individual to develop the delivery of a number of projects.
We anticipate further expansion so there is a lot of potential for the right candidate who is passionate about ensuring the organisation achieves its aims.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience of managing change and a track record of building high performance teams producing strong measurable outcomes.
Applications should include a CV and covering letter and be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or made through the Charity Jobs website, where you will also find a copy of the role specification.
Closing date for applications is 25th April 2021
The Mustard Tree Foundation partners with local communities, charities, and statutory organisations to identify and address unmet needs among the most vulnerable and marginalised in our society. As a charity with a Christian ethos the projects we generate are inspired by our faith. Therefore, they are designed to serve all sections of our diverse community without discrimination.
The main projects at present are:
- Engage – Reducing isolation and loneliness by developing positive relationships and networks in our community.
- Rahab – Identifying, supporting and empowering anyone affected by sexual exploitation.
- Starting Point – Providing mentoring and creating opportunities for young people aged 11-25 who face disadvantage.
The Board is responsible for setting the strategy and policies of The Mustard Tree and guiding and supporting the Chief Executive and team. The charity is going through a period of growth and change. We are looking for Trustees who can help us in this transition, and use their skills and experience to help us build on ours, ensuring we achieve the best impact. We are particularly looking to recruit people who have practical experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience of the issues that we seek to address. Including social isolation, marginalisation, and disadvantage.
- Finance management and planning
- Marketing or communications
- Personnel management
We are keen to encour