We are delighted that Starting Point is part of this partnership.
Working in partnership with CIRDIC, CCA, Readifood, Starting Point, Reading Community Learning Centre and Reading Welfare Rights.
We will work together to ensure:
- People in crisis who cannot afford to meet their basic needs receive timely practical help to resolve their problems and move into a sustainable way of living
- People are provided with help and assistance to prevent them from entering a crisis situation linked to poverty
- Communities are given practical tools, advice, and assistance to reduce the impacts of poverty and help to help themselves
- Joined up approach to maximise the benefits to communities struggling with poverty
- Individuals have every opportunity to maximise their income, manage their debts, prevent homelessness, and improve their life choices/opportunities