All Mustard Tree projects rely on the incredible support and energy of volunteers and donors. Without these amazing people, we would not be able to reach and empower so many overlooked or misunderstood individuals. Without this dedication and generosity, The Mustard Tree's projects could not do what we do.
We need you
We need you for your creativity & your ideas! Mustard Tree and its projects run various fundraising events, and we would love ideas for more! So far, we've done:
- Sponsored Marathons & Silences & Head-shaves
- Clothes Swishes
- Acoustic Gigs
- Ebay Sales
Donate through Give.net
You can donate towards the work of the The Mustard Tree using most major credit cards through Give.net. Please click on the link.... https://www.give.net/20042567
Shop with Savoo
You can now show your support for the Mustard Tree when you use Savoo Search, Save and Raise as your online shopping platform. Your efforts cost you nothing because Savoo donates on your behalf. Simply use Savoo Search as your default search engine (the same way as you would your current search engine) and Savoo will donate 1p for every search. If you're looking to do some online shopping and want to get a great deal, Savoo has thousands of voucher codes and deals that will help you save money & they will donate to The Mustard Tree at the same time. Find out more.... https://www.savoo.co.uk/#mustardtree
Become a friend of The Mustard Tree
We also need people who are keen to journey with us for the 'longer haul'. Would you like regularly know what happens in the Mustard Tree projects?
Why not become a Friend of The Mustard Tree ...
- Receive updates about our projects' work & any important breaking news
- Receive our Mustard Tree quarterly newsletter (& opt in to receive any specific Project Newsletter)
- Join us for our Christmas/New Year's Do, where we gather volunteers, staff and supporters to celebrate together
- Offer feedback in our Annual Review through our Partner Questionnaire
If you'd like to support us on a regular basis (i.e weekly or monthly), then please contact admin (at) themustardtree (dot) org for details and request to be added to the Friends of The Mustard Tree group. EVERY POUND COUNTS!
- £10 covers 10 Volunteer Training Packs (for any of our 5 projects)
- £30 pays for 5 Befriender or Volunteer community-based Client Support Sessions (Engage Befriending, Rahab & Starting Point)
- £40 covers 1 month's supervision costs for a Lifeline Counsellor
- £50 covers the cost of setting up a work experience placement for a Starting Point client
- £75 pays for 2 weeks worth of Outreach Sessions (Rahab Volunteer Night and/or Day Outreach or FIRST Stop Bus Nights)
Tell us how you can help
What could you do to help raise much-needed funds for the vital work of Mustard Tree's projects? Please do get in touch - fundraising (at) themustardtree (dot) org.